Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, August 29, 2014

5 Things I'm Loving This FRIDAY

It's FINALLY Friday.. can I get a hallelujah?! I'm so excited to have a 3 day weekend! This has been a long and CRAZY week. Long story short.. work has shorted me half my paycheck due to a 401K error last month. That does NOT make me happy and I'll be even more glad to see the beach and a drink come this afternoon!

BTW- Thank you so much for the advice yesterday on the shoes. I'll let you know what I decide. :)

Now onto 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now..

1- My new Lilly scarf. I scored this little beauty for $29 at the Lily sale. I can't wait for come cooler temps because I'm definitely going to be wearing this!

2- My Crockpot. I seriously love the crockpot. It makes dinners and my life so much easier. I made ribs this week and they were yummy as always! I just throw in the ribs, minced onion, and sweet baby Ray's. It's that simple!




3- My George Foreman. My cousin and his beautiful wife gifted me this when I bought my first house. I love this thing! I'm obsessed with these salmon pinwheels from Fresh Market. All you do is toss this on the George Foreman for about 5 minutes and you're ready to eat!



4- My new Dyson. I know I posted about this earlier but I'm seriously in love with the vaccum cleaner. And anyone that knows me knows that says a lot. I've even vaccumed more than once this week. The true test will be how long I keep this up! :)



5- These Tory Burch beauties! Now if money was no object these would seriously be mine right now! I'm obsessed. They are leopard but not the traditional leopard. They have a hint of metallic and are well.. just perfection! They are also available in gold.

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat


Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend Lovies!

Linking up with Leslie.

Linking up with Amy and Karli.


No comments:

Post a Comment