Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Where did they day go?

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

Yesterday was such a whirlwind that I seriously wondered where the day went. I ran so many errands (grocery store, carolina pottery, walmart, eye doctor, dry cleaners, allergy doctor for shot, Target) that I barely felt like I was at work. I had an eye doctor appointment for my annual visit and supply of contacts that seemed to take forever. YAY! for no change in my vision. That's the first time it hasn't gotten worse in almost 5 years.. I'll take it! I got home to make a quick dinner. We did chicken stir fry again. I swear this is one of the quick and easiest meals ever. 3 loads of laundry from the weekend and dinner clean up. Yes- I did actually work some of the day.. Hahaha.

I'm again on the search for barstools. I had found these and was ready to pull the trigger. The Hubs wasn't on board. He wants something with a cushion attached. I told him we could buy cushions but he wasn't excited about this so it's back to the drawing board. These are actually the updated verison that matches our dining room table that we found. I just hate to pay $150 each (I need 3) to then turn around and strip the fabric off to replace with mine and paint these. I thought about a unfinished furniture store. Decisions.. decisions.. Anyone seen anything like my first link with cushions? I'm open to suggestions at this point.

I'm counting down the days until I get to try my hand at paddleboarding. Anyone that knows me knows that this will probably be one hot mess but I'm excited to check something off my bucket list. I'm sure my MIL will have videos and pictures. The Hubs will be at work and join us Friday night so he has demanded that his Mom capture every embarassing moment possible. So if nothing else I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment