Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Recap and Lilly Pulitzer Sale

Happy Monday Lovies!

We had a beach weekend with Nick's Dad, Step Mom and family at Topsail Beach. We didn't make it down until Friday night after dinner. Friday night we stopped at this little place to eat called Meadow. It's country cooking. It's buffet style and the food is ok but let me tell you the dessert bar is AMAZING! The desserts are all homemade and to die for! See my dessert plate below!



Saturday we were on the beach all day. We had some rain but luckily we had a tent and it passed by quickly. Here are some randoms of the family.






Saturday night after dinner we all decided to play some putt putt!

Sunday was packing up and heading home. It was a good weekend but always too short!

I was challenged to do the ALS ice bucket. I accepted the challenge and did it last night. I challenged my hubby as well. Hey- it's all for a good cause! Check out my video on Facebook. :)

This morning I hit up the Lilly Pulitzer Sale. Let me tell you that I lost 2 Elsa tops because I kept debating which color. I did score a cute scarf for $29!!! So my advice, decide quickly before everything is gone! I'm not good at deciding last minute especially knowing that they aren't returnable but believe me I'm mad at myself right now.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment