Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday- Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

Yesterday I just couldn't pull myself together for a post. I didn't sleep well at all the night before. I felt like a zombie! I hate when that happens. Any who.. onto my weekend recap.

Friday we headed down to the beach to hang out with some of my favs. We had planned this weekend a few months ago. Well it was a wash out! Saturday we woke up to rain rain and more rain. So did we do on a rainy weekend? Well head to the brewery of course! The brewery Good Hops was very good. They have snacks from the Veggie Wagon- we tried the guacamole and chips- delightful! Dinner at the Deck House and called it a night. Sunday we hit up Gulfstream for the second time and headed on outta there. We had a good time hanging out with everyone but kinda sad we didn't get our much anticipated beach time together. I was a slack with pictures but I have a few below to share.

Jill, Hannah, Kelly, and Me at Good Hops

Because every brewery open from 12-8 needs a disco ball?! LoL

Jill's flight of beers!


Hannah and I hit up Island Hardware and Tackle- another tradition we have. We actually didn't buy anything but were obsessed with these shirts.. Ok well I was obsessed with all of them! The whole southern/beachy themes make me happy!

How cute is this polka dotted dog!

Love the seer sucker bowtie on this puppy!

Love this striped bowtie!

This was Hannah's favorite. They didn't have her size otherwise I think this one would have come home with her!

Overall a good but rainy weekend. I'm still in shock it's August! This year has flown by! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah's shirt pick would've been my shirt pick too! So cute & so true! Life is just better in the South!

    ReplyDelete