Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Recap

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

I have so much to catch up on, I'm not sure where to start. So let's get to it..

Friday I was just so glad it was the weekend, I didn't know what to do. I came home and poured myself some wine to celebrate the week being OVER! Nick was playing golf so I had a night of movies, a little shopping, and hanging out with Kasey. See some pictures below..



Saturday was a rainy day. I spent the day baking a cake for my sweet God-Grandma for her birthday. We met my parents at the Pit in Durham. Delicious food! So good we had already devoured most of it before I took any pictures. I did however think this brunswick stew cup was precious!


We took a few pictures and headed over to the DPAC. We gifted Dad tickets to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. He was so excited! It was a good show. I actually knew most of the songs he did. A fun night overall despite the rain!




Sunday was a lazy day for us. We cleaned a bit and vegged out on the couch. We met my parents and God-grandparents for dinner to celebrate my Grandma's 86th birthday! (Long story short they aren't my biological grandparents) She loved her cake! I promise to post the recipe tomorrow!





I took a vacation day on Monday. I got to hang out with my Mom and start Christmas shopping! So I'm playing catch up today. I'll be back tomorrow with that cake recipe. I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Christmas shopping already?!! You make me feel like I'm behind!

    ReplyDelete