Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekend Recap.. Socials, Birthdays, and Migraines!

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

This weekend was a whirlwind. We were all over the place! So this might be a long one! Friday was a night at home. We had a repeat dinner of baked fried green tomatoes, corn and squash. I love summer all the veggies! We had a few cocktails on the screened in porch. Our dog, Kasey, begs for beer. The Hubs will usually let her lick the last drops but we don't really give it to her.
Saturday the Hubs played golf with the neighbors and I managed to oversleep and miss yoga- boo!!! Our club had a garden party grand opening. They had bombshell brewery, wings/sandwiches, face painting, and snow cones. It felt like 10,000 degrees so we all declined to take some pictures. I did however snap one of Miss Vivian in her adorable watermelon outfit!


Our club also gave out the cutest favors of seedlings and pots. There were alot to choose from but I decided to go with the daisy's. Fingers crossed I can get them to grow!

Saturday afternoon we celebrated the Hub's Dad. He turned 60 on July 2nd! We feasted on BBQ chicken, mac and cheese, slaw, baked beans, potatoes, pasta salad, and various desserts. Be aware of photo overload!





The food was good, we ate too much and were stuffed! Sorry I didn't any pictures of the food.

We stopped by our neighbors party since we had to miss the cookout part. The picture we talked about taking that night never happened. Oh well.. another time! I did get a few cute pictures of these two cuties! This sweet baby loved this little girl! She wanted her to hold her! Precious!



Sunday we took our niece to the pool after Nick got in from work. She loved it! We didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to risk my phone or camera drowning. We met my parents for dinner and well crashed!

Yesterday I came into work as usual. Within an hour of being here I started to seeing spirals.. aka my warning sign of a migrane. I rushed home and in bed most of the day. Glad that's over with! I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment