Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 11, 2014

Confessional Friday: A Day in the Life

I saw Leslie themed this week's Confessional Friday- A Day in the Life. I really think my life can be pretty boring unless it's weekend but here it goes!

I decided to do yesterday because my days can be pretty random but all in all about the same.

7:00am- My alarm goes off. I hit snooze. 7:10am- I hit snooze again. 7:20am- I hit snooze again! 7:30am- I turn on the news and lay there for a second. The Hubs is already gone. He leaves before 7am everyone morning now since starting the new job.  I jump up and run into the bathroom. Wash face, brush teeth, put contacts in, brush my hair, throw on some make up. I step into our closet- grab the first dress with some sleeves I can find (I know it's 100 degrees out today but my office is a freezer!) throw on my Miller sandals and head to the kitchen. I grab 2 eggs and throw them into my lunch bag. Out the door I go.

8:30am- I walk into work. Yesterday we received new computers so start up took a bit this morning. I walk into the breakroom and break the 2 eggs into a container and throw them into the microwave. Throw a piece of my toast in our toaster and fill up my water bottle. Breakfast at my desk while my computer finishes booting up. 

Mid Morning- I run some reports, chat with my boss, have a conference call, and have the IT guy fix some computer issues.

12:00pm- I make myself a turkey, cheese, bacon, avocado wrap and eat at my desk. I also devour an entire bowl of watermelon. I love fruit! 

Mid Afternoon- I work on some extensions, reports, and various items at work. 

5:00pm- I hit the door! Time to go home!

6:00pm- Some of our sweet neighbors invited us to North Hills tonight. I can't say enough good things abour our neighborhood! We really do have the best neighbors! Well the weather had other plans. We had a major pouring of rain mixed with some hail. So on second thought we decided to hit up My Way Tavern close to our house. Heather, DJ, Jeremy, Megan, and baby Clark joined the Hubs and I.  We had a good time chatting, enjoying some drinks, and eating.

9:00pm- Arrived home- showered and got ready for bed.

10:00pm- Bed time for this girl!

I hope my day in the life didn't bore you too much!


 
Linking up with Leslie.

1 comment: