Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game..

Happy Tuesday!

Last night a group of us went to the Durham Bulls Game. We had a great time. The weather could not have been more perfect! Get ready for picture overload!


Me and the Hubs.. I still haven't mastered the selfie pictures yet.

Lindsey, Hannah, Me, the Hubs, and Jill

Logan, Drew, Ryan, Christine, Malissa, and Steve

Christine, Drew, Malissa, and Steve

Jill and Ryan- gotta love that Ryan's eyes are closed!

Ryan, Erin and Camden- Camden was enjoying dipping his nugget in sauce!

Ryan, Erin, Camden and Jason

Towards the end I guess the boys got bored and decided to braid Christine's hair!

We had a good time and I would definitely go again. I'm definitely dragging at work today though. I'm old these days! Hope you're having a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment