Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday AGAIN..

Happy Monday Lovies! I was not exactly looking forward to Monday. We had such a good weekend that I just didn't want it to end.

Friday night was a lazy around the house night. I enjoyed a glass of wine and made a spinach lasgana. I will post the recipe for this tomorrow!


Saturday was a rainy morning. We went to run a few errands and the sun came out. We rushed back to enjoy some pool time! We met some of my favs downtown for drinks and dinner at the Pit. We started off at Crank Arm brewery since the Pit told us an hour and a half wait.

Erin bought a wheel so we could sample. I would recommend it! About 15 minutes into our tasting we got a text that our table was ready. So much for that hour and a half wait!

At the Pit we started off with soul rolls and deviled eggs. Both were delightful!

They brought out the carbs.. so good!

The Hubs and I split a dinner plate. It was still a ton of food! We split fried chicken, BBQ, and mac and cheese. He had some sweet potato fries and I ordered some brunwick stew (my fav!).


Of course I had to take a few pictures of us! Sorry that the lighting isn't great in these.


 Erin, Hannah, and Me
We had a great night! Shout out to Hannah and Erin! :) Our friend Kelly was sick so she and Jeff missed this dinner. We'll have to do it again soon! The food and company were fabulous! I highly recommed the Pit if you're ever in downtown Raleigh.

Sunday was another lazy morning. Lunch at the club with the drenched golfers, yes they got soaked in the rain! Then the sun came out again.. YAY! We had some pool time with some of amazing neighbors. A few cocktails by the pool- thanks to our talented bartender Charlotte- and we decided to have pizza delievered for dinner.

All in all a perfect weekend! So we meet again Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of weekend! All of that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PIt is one of my favorite places! Yummy. I am a NC girl originally! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete