Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday!

We had a busy but good weekend. I made time for a pedi on Friday after work. I usually stick with the same ole colors. I thought this time I'd try something new. I thought since I like black nails in the fall..what about white nails for summer?! I think I like it!
I got several emails that Saturday was offically "wear your Lilly day". I obliged- I mean like I need an excuse to wear Lilly!
I even decided to wear a searsucker Lilly dress to the wedding we were attending. This dress is actually my favorite dress in my closet. I could seriously wear it everyday!


The Hubs hates taking pictures. He wasn't happy when I suggested we take it. Oh well! I got one picture of us at the wedding.. I'll take it! I should have taken one of the bride and groom- what was I thinking?! Baby steps- at least I took a picture! The wedding was beautiful even though it rained and kinda threw the schedule off. It all worked out in the end. We had a great time! Most important the bride and groom were very happy and they are now married!

I finally drug my butt back to the gym yesterday. I went to the yogalites class at our club. I really like the class. I just wish it was offered more often. I am a little sore today but I always feel so much better when we're done. Fingers crossed I continue this!

1 comment:

  1. Love that seersucker Lilly dress! Also I'm drooling over your gold TB millers- I'm dying for a gold pair.

    ReplyDelete