Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday Lovies!

I'm going to attempt to do my very first link up today. This should be interesting since I'm not the best at these technology things.. :) So here we go.. my Thoughts for Thursday!

- I have got to program myself to take more pictures. I have seriously become slack about this. Not just for my blog but to document our lives. The hubs isn't a fan of pictures and seriously pouts worse than any kiddo when I say- "Let's take a picture!" I don't want to take a picture every day but I can't remember the last time we took a picture together just because.

- I'm super pumped for Friday. I'm going to my very first US Open in Pinehurst, NC. The hubs and his family have been before since they are from Sanford, NC. I will admit I was bummed to see that I can't take a camera or phone in with me. So much for taking some pictures (back #1)!! Hopefully the weather won't be too hot and we'll avoid rain/thunderstorms.

-I'm so not motivated at work or at home these days. I'm not sure what my deal is. I feel like I never have enough sleep and I'm constantly dragging. I used to work out at least 5 days week but recently I've been a bum. I need to get some kind of schedule again. I work better when I have schedule (I'm so type A it isn't even funny sometimes!).

-I've been very happy that we've been trying to go to church again. The hubs isn't always thrilled and agreed that he would go at least once a month. We haven't been very consistent but I hope to keep this up because it just puts me in a good mood. I would love to get involved in bible study or women's group at our church. The hubs probably won't be up for it but I really think I would enjoy it.

-I can't believe it's already the middle of June. Our summer is almost completely booked until October. Ridiculous I tell ya! We have said every year that we will slow down and spend more time at the beach. So far- this has yet to happen. One day..

Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Annie and Natalie.
Until Next Time Lovies- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment