Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday- Time

I still can't believe it's already the middle (almost end!) of June. Where did this year go?!

-The Hubs and I keep saying we're going to make more time for the beach this year. I'm not exactly sure when that's going to happen at this point. We still have a few planned times but not nearly enough in my opinion. It's kinda sad that we have two different places that we could stay for a beach and don't make it down nearly as much as we should.

-I have to find time to try paddleboarding. The Hubs' step Dad got a gift certificate to try this at Topsail Beach. I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile. The Hubs isn't interested in trying this with me. I will probably fall flat on my face but it's just something I've wanted to try to do. 

-I never believed my parents when they used to tell me the older I would get the quicker time would seem to go by. As a kid, time seemed to drag on and on. It felt like an eternity from each Christmas or birthday. Now I swear I blink and I'm a year older. Funny how that happens.

-Why isn't there more time in the day? Or less time at work? I wish I had more time to spend with my precious grandparents. I know they won't be around forever and I treasure every moment I can spend with them. I now live about an hour away and it makes visiting not as easy as it once was. I worry that I will regret not seeing them as much as I wanted to. I must find a way to make more time for them.


I guess I could go on and on about things I need to make more time for. There will never be enough time to do everything I want to do but I will just have to make the most of what time I have. What do you need to make time for? Just my thoughts for this Thursday.

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely the truth that time flies faster as we get older..It's just crazy. I can't believe we are already almost half way through the year!! Hope you get to try the paddle boarding, it's a lot of fun!! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete