Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Monday!

Is it me or did this weekend fly by? I was even off on Friday and it still seemed to be over in a blink of an eye.

Friday I attended my very first US Open. The weather was absolutely perfect! We had a really good time. I had a ball in the gift shop- HA! Lily Pulitzer did some scarves and bags especially for the US Open this year. I had to have one of these. I have always loved Lily it was kind of a no-brainer. I sported my new scarf at work today!



Please excuse my iphone picture- the quality isn't all that great. I love how Lily incorporates such details in their pretty designs. I will be wearing this for years!

My Picture

This is me and my Hubs. Sadly- this is the only picture we have from our US Open experience. We weren't allowed to take cameras or phones inside. This was taken on our way out- I'm a sweaty mess! The line was crazy long as we came in but those people were smart to take their pics first!

Father's Day- I've already epically failed at one my goals to take more pictures. I don't have a single picture to post or for my personal memories from father's day. We had a wonderful weekend. We had pool time and dinner with the Hub's step Dad. We had lunch with the Hub's Dad and family and dinner with my parents. I hope all the Dad's out there had a wonderful day/weekend!

Until Next Time Lovies- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment