Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's Summer!

It's definitely summer around here! It's downright miserable! I'm a lover of the summer but it's a bit extreme this week. Check out my thermometer on my car yesterday at 5:30pm!!
I met some of my favs for dinner last night. We went to Mura. I adore Mura but it can be a bit pricey. Luckily Sundays and Tuesdays they have buy one get one 1/2 off specials on rolls. Better than full price but still on the pricey side if you ask me. But it's definitely some of the best sushi around Raleigh (in my opinion)! We started off with some edamame.


I had been craving their piano roll for a few weeks now. It definitely hit the spot! Below is the their piano roll (the avocado topped one) and their screaming o roll.  


Their presentation is alway so pretty! Check out the little pinwheel :). Anyone have a sushi place they recommend in the Raleigh area? I'm always up for trying a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment