Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday- Currently Loving and Thoughts

It's FRIDAY Lovies!

1- I'm still loving my produce box. I started this 2 years ago now. I still like visiting farmers markets but time just doesn't always allow for this. This has been an amazing service. Locally grown veggies delivered right to my office. I could switch this to our house now but even my coworkers seem to get excited about what I got for the week. This week I made my own box with corn, tomatoes, squash, zuchinni, and blueberries! Yum!



2- I'm obsessed with my Tory Burch Miller sandals. I bought these at Nordstrom with their friends and family sale (in April maybe?). They are so much more comfortable than my Jack Rogers (Sorry Jack Rogers!). Why I haven't I indulged in these before? I'll never know but I think I will be investing in another pair soon. Maybe someone will have some sales soon?! One can hope!



3- I think it's time for a pedicure! (Especially judging from the above picture). I've been trying to save some money and stretch pedicures and manicures as far as I can. I was spending a ridiculous amount on these things. We're heading to a wedding this weekend at the beach so I think I must indulge in at least a pedi.

4- I'm already starting to stress think about Christmas shopping. I know it's only June but time is flying these days. Before you know it, it will be Christmas! I don't know about you but I can't just buy every gift at the last minute. I hate credit cards and refuse to spend the new year trying to pay those suckers off. I also don't enjoy shopping with 50 people lined up to check out. I might be crazy but hey- when you're running around like a chicken with its head cut off buying every gift on your list- I'll be sitting home drinking wine by my Christmas trees! Just sayin..

5- I'm so in love with our neighborhood. We moved in November and didn't get to meet a lot of neighbors due to our insane winter and everyone stuck inside. I was kinda worried at first because my entire point of wanting to live in a neighborhood was to meet people. I will have to say we've been beyond blessed! Maybe too blessed since the Hubs always has more than enough people wanting to play golf at the club on multiple days and times on the weekends. To the point I get a little jealous that he is gone so much and nothing seems to get done around our house. Hahaha!   

Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.

No comments:

Post a Comment