Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend and a 3 day work week!

This morning when my alarm went off I seriously questioned what day it was. How is it Monday again already?

Friday night we had a productive night around the house. The house is all clean and all the laundry done- score! I made a veggie night dinner. We had "baked" fried green tomatoes, marinated collards, corn on the cob, and squash. 

The Baked Fried Green Tomatoes recipe was seen over on Katie's blog. I modified this a bit. I didn't add the cheese on top, I used pimento cheese instead. It was amazing! We will definitely be having these again soon.



Saturday we were kinda lazy. I had hoped to make it a pool day but the cloudy weather and lack of motivation kept me away. We just grilled out burgers and had a few drinks.

Sunday we met my parents at the movie theatre to see "The Jersey Boys". It was an okay movie. We saw "The Jersey Boys" on broadway last year and I think that was much better. There aren't a lot of differences between the play and the movie in my opinion. Not bad but I don't really care to see it again.

Here we are at Monday! At least it's a 3 day work week for me. Then off to the beach house for the 4th- so excited to see the beach! I am hoping the weather will cooperate- fingers crossed!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment