Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday- My ramblings..

+ I don't know why but lately I've been sadden that we don't have a half bath for guests. Not because we need it but because I've been swooning over wallpaper that would precious in a half bath. I know priorities.. right?!

+ I FINALLY wrangled my Hubs to look at rocker/glider/recliners last week and then froze on what fabric to choose. Well I went back on Friday and ordered it. Glad to check another thing off my list. Too bad it probably won't be here until AFTER the boys arrive. First Mom fail! Oh well.. at least it's ordered and should be here in 8-10 weeks. Here's to hoping sooner than later. We went with this beauty.

+ What is about hearing.. we need to save more money... and childcare payments are $$ a month.. equates to me thinking.. I HAVE to buy everything on my wishlist NOW. I'm serious. I'm in total freak out.. finish decorating our house mode. My Hubs might kill me but at least it will be in a pretty decorated house. Ha!

+ I heard they are bringing back Limited Too! I was absolutely obsessed with this store when I was little. I just hope they stick to their classic designs and not the trashy stuff some store are now trying to market for girls. Here is an article about it here.

+ I also heard that Jeep is bringing back the Wagoneer in 2018. I almost fell over laughing. My Dad had one of these and it was seriously a POS. I remember driving down the road and the back glass fell down. I called my Dad to ask if he was going to be buying one. I couldn't keep it together. I laughed until I cried. Needless to say he says he's not going to be buying one. Maybe others had pleasant experiences with theirs but my Dad had a real lemon. Find more info here.

+ One of my besties won a little private party at Furbish this week. I snapped a few photos. It was super cute but Momma was tired and hungry and well just dragging so I didn't stay or hang out as much as I would have liked.







+ My heart breaks this week for the family of Leslie Sisti. I never met her and only followed along her blog but I felt like I knew her. It's so weird how blogging can you make you feel like you really know a person. She was so full of life and love. I'm so sad to think of her two sweet girls left behind. Please send prayers to this family. There is also a fund set up for her girls, you can find it here. You can also find a perfectly written post about Leslie over at Jessica's blog, The Newly.


+ Today I hope you'll hug your loved ones a little tighter, savor in that extra sweet moment, and not worry about the little things as much because life is short sweet friends! I will definitely be rubbing my belly a little more this week. I will be thanking God even for all the little things I overlook every day and trying to stop obsessing over the little things. Have a rest of your week!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. Furbish is amazing! I could spend WAY too much money there - everything is so cute. And continued prayers for the Sisti family. Such a devastating loss. Leslie will be so missed!

    ReplyDelete