Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday- My Pregnancy Must Haves

It's Thursday! Almost another week made Lovies! I feel extremely lucky in that I didn't feel like I've really need that much during my pregnancy. Well maternity clothes, obviously, and I was super lucky that some friends passed on some great things. All I really purchased was 2 swimsuits, a pair of jeans, and some dresses. I have had a few things that I will say has made my pregnancy life soo much better.
Leachco® Snoogle® Total Body Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow in Ivory
The Snoogle is seriously the best investment ever!! I really hated to spend $60 on a pillow but all the reviews were great and I had several friends that highly recommended it. They basically used it in their 3rd trimester but I've used this the whole time! I credit it to my good sleep. My Hubs however.. hates it! He named him Tyrone and wants it out of our bed ASAP. Sorry Hubs.. it's staying until at least when the babies are born. It's my life saver!

The Honest Co. Organic Belly Balm - 3.65 oz Additional View 1
The Honest Company Belly Balm- I have loved this stuff. I started off with coco butter and I hated the smell. I mean made me want to gag (especially in the first trimester). I switched to this and never looked back. I highly recommend it.

+ Maternity dresses. Being pregnant in the summer (and albeit it's still the beginning of it) dresses have been my go to. I've pretty much bought everything from Target and Old Navy. Their prices have been the best and hope to not ever wear maternity gear ever again.. HA!


Tums- I did pretty well until around 22 weeks or so. The heartburn was then for real! I've been taking about 1-2 of these a day and they work wonders!!

I swore before I was pregnant that I would never complain about being pregnant if it ever happened for me. It used to drive me insane when people complained. I seriously wanted to scream at them.. Do you know how lucky you are to be pregnant?! Well my friends.. approaching my 3rd trimester with these twin boys that are above average on their heights and weights.. I get it. Monday was my first almost meltdown. My back hurt, I was sooo tired, it's a sauna around here, the boys were kicking nonstop all day, and I just felt crummy. I cried to my husband that I don't think I will make it until September. September is my personal goal. 38 weeks will be October 5th and my doctor has already said she won't let me go past that date. So here's to hoping the next few weeks are better than this one. Have a cocktail by the pool/beach for me my friends!


Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Annie and Natalie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,

    I came over on #ThoughtsforThursday today, and I'm glad to find your site!

    I also followed you on Pinterest and Twiter, and I added your pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/melredd/blog-link-parties-and-blog-link-ups/

    How exciting to be having twin boys! I know it is getting uncomfortable, but you are almost there!! Pregnancy is the craziest time - funny, weird, crazy, tiring, sweet, and a million other emotions.

    As God brings you and your babies to mind, I'm going to pray for you to have peace and strength for the day~
    Blessings to you,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Glad you like "Tyrone". I have heard that pillow is wonderful. I am loving most things that the Honest Co Makes!

    ReplyDelete