Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

27 Weeks



how far along: 27 weeks! (11 weeks or less until the monkeys get here! Not that I'm counting or anything :))
 
size of the babies: Size of cucumbers! All of these have been from what to expect app.. not sure how cucumbers are larger than eggplants from last week but whatever. According to our ultrasound Baby A is 2lbs 6oz and Baby B is 2lbs 11oz. 
 
total weight gain:  25.. BLECK!!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. You will see me in the same thing over and over again now. I don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: lately they like to kick each other. It's crazy to watch and feel my side move.
 
sleep: Ugh.. lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. 
 
missing: Deli meat, raw sushi, medium rare steaks, and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. 
 
cravings/aversions: Rice and beans from a Mexican restaurant, chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries, watermelon, and special K cereal. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn at night can be hectic sometimes now.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING. But manage to control it for the most part.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: It's definitely poking out. Certain dresses or shirts you can definitely see it.

wedding rings on or off: They've been off for the most part. My feet and fingers are puffy. Bleck!
 
the hubs is: so cute to watch. He talks to the boys almost every night before bed which usually means more kicks for me to feel. 
 
babies are: trading in the crown to rump measurement for a new head to toe standard. They should be around 15 inches. Their weights are creeping up the charts and should be coming in at over 2 pounds. Babies may recognize my voice by now. 
 
looking forward to: NO more traveling!! woowhoo!! Being in car for too long is torture so glad we are staying in town until after the boys arrive. This weekend is my first family shower. I'm so excited!
 
best moments: Getting home yesterday relaxing on my couch and being grateful for no more travels. Passing my 1 hour glucose test! So happy! I may or may not have celebrated with some chocolate chip cookies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment