Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Lovies! I don't know if it's because I'm preggo or summer but the weekends are FLYING by these days. We had a fun filled weekend that I didn't want to end.

+ Thursday night two of my besties and I tried a new place, Kamado Grille. The food was delicious! They cook everything (even the desserts) on these grills. I highly recommend them. I also recommend asking for a tour. They asked us if we wanted a tour and it was super neat. I snapped a picture while in the kitchen. Brooks was our tour guide, I highly recommend asking for him to give you a tour.

+ My newest craving has been peach milkshakes. Chickfila has the BEST! 


+ My college roommate from Richmond was in town this weekend with her little family. It was so good to see her and catch up! She's a Momma to two precious little boys. I also got some additional time with one of my besties and college roommate in town. :) We hit up Pullen Park in Raleigh. I'm kinda embarrassed to say I had never been there but it was super cute for kiddos. 

On the carousel. 

On the Train. 

On the Train.

Me snuggling this sweet babe. She was precious and I definitely enjoyed some cuddle time with her. She was fast asleep here. 


+ My family baby shower was this weekend in Louisburg. We are incredibly blessed for so many friends and family coming out to celebrate our boys. I don't really have that many pictures because my wonderful MIL was the photographer. I did snap a few before and after on my phone to share. 







 I hope to have some more pictures to share soon. I actually got a picture with my parents and with the hostesses.. YAY! I'm not usually that good.. Ok well my MIL suggested it and of course I was like.. YES PLEASE!

+ If you know my personally you know my Dad is a big kid at heart. I'm slightly terrified of all the gadgets and toys he will show up for the boys once they are here. While at my parents house for a few minutes after the shower my Dad had to show my Hubs his new "toy". Anyone seen one of these? So weird to me. It's a little electric car. My Dad was excited to show us. LOL.. Sigh Gotta love him!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! 

Linking up with Biana at BLovedBoston for Weekending!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little car. You look great. You got some lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a restaurant that cooks everythig on grills like that.. how fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete