Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 3, 2015

24 Weeks!

Happy Friday Lovies! I'm running behind on this post yet again this week. Better late than never I guess. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! 



how far along: 24 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of ears of corn!  
 
total weight gain:  15 lbs overall.. It's coming fast these days!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: oh yes.. not constant but they definitely know me they are in there.    
 
sleep: Ugh.. lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. 
 
missing: Deli meat and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. Can't hide the bump anymore.
 
cravings/aversions: chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries lately. Still watermelon and special K cereal. I've also added ranch dip and sea salt potato chips to that list.
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn at night can be hectic sometimes now.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING. But manage to control it for the most part.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: I think it's starting to poke out a bit.

wedding rings on or off: On for now. We've had a lot of storms that have cooled things off a bit- thank goodness! So my fingers and feet haven't been swelling like they were the week before.
 
the hubs is: excited. He was super excited to receive two Duke hats for the boys!
 
babies are: per the ultrasound one boy is 1.5lbs and the other is 1.7lbs. per what to expect- babies are about 8.5 inches long and weight 1.5 pounds each gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of the weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of theirs are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jack hammer. Also by now, those fabulous faces are almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Their locks are actually white right now since there's no pigment yet. 
 
looking forward to: Seeing the nursery come together and our many showers. We have the best friends and family!
 
best moments: Our shower/party this past weekend. We are so blessed to have such amazing neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment