Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend Recap Pics from last week

Happy Saturday Lovies!

I FINALLY have a working computer this morning. Can I get a YAY?! I wanted to share some pictures from our restaurant experience at The Mason Jar Tavern. Their slogan is "Where your jar is always full!" and let me tell you they mean it!

 I love that they serve all their drinks (except wine) in mason jars. So cute!

The pimento cheese dip was delicious! The pita was good too but I will have to admit that I don't love them together. I would have rather had crackers, veggies, or crunchy bread. 

 The waitress asked if we would like a sample of their cheese fries. They are very different from what I'm used to with cheese bacon. The had a sauce with pork and jalpenos but let me say delightful!

 I had the smoked salmon caesar salad. It was amazing. I will definitely try it again.  

 My Hubs got the club sandwich. It was ginormous! We ended up taking half of it home and had it for lunch the next day. It was still really good leftover.

This could be trouble with the sweet little spot literally 5 minutes from our driveway to the door. I will definitely be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment