Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Lovies!

Sorry for my late post. Our weekend flew by!

Friday night we checked out a new restaurant in our area, The Mason Jar Tavern. It was their first official night opening. My Hubs didn't think it was wise to try it this soon but I saw the menu and really wanted to try it. We arrived and assumed there would be a wait. They told us it would be about 40 minutes. It was crowded but immediately a waitress came up and offered to get us drink. They brought our drinks in cute little mason jars. She consistently checked on us and kept our drinks full. Time actually flew by and I think we ended up waiting about 30 minutes. Our waitress and the rest of their staff gave us samples, our food, suggestions, and kept our drinks full at all times. I hope they keep it because the food was good and the atmosphere is a full little bar. I will definitely be going again!
Saturday my Mom, her friend, and I headed to the Bullock's warehouse sale. They had all kinds of things on sale. It was CRAZY busy. I was able to get 2 ginger jars, a bowl, and a little decor item. We browsed antique shops on the way home. We also stopped at a seriously hole in the wall BBQ place- Doug Sauls. I stopped by to spend some time with my precious grandparents before heading home.

I typed this earlier in hopes of getting my personal images on here. I'm still having computer issues. Sorry loves! When I get this working I will post with the pictures.

Sunday was a lazy/errand/catch up day for us. Here we are at Monday again! It's raining like crazy here in NC. I'm so over the rain but very thankful it's not snow or ice. So I'll take it! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment