Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Lovies!

YAY for having our first week of 2015 behind us! We have a busy weekend planned and then I head to my sales conference in Atlanta for most of the week. So I might be a little MIA next week. Now on to my 5..

- My Inlaws gifted us this little fire pit for Christmas! My Hubs is in love! Since the lovely flu hit me I got to enjoy from the living room window. I can't wait to have our first marshmellow roast.. soon my friends!


- I promised this picture way back in early December. I finally got it and around to sharing it. This was our little group for appetizers and dirty santa exchange. We had so much fun! It amazes me how much we've changed in the past few years. I mean look at all the kiddos! So many fun memories with these people!


- I FINALLY decided on frames for my collage wall. It was a struggle. I decided to go with matching. My Mom recommended at a little shop at the NC flea market. I was skeptical but let me tell you.. they did an AMAZING job and their prices.. CHEAPER than Michaels! They are custom frames and mats too! I highly recommend Kidd's Frames at the State Fair Grounds. They are only open on Saturday and Sunday and you will probably have a wait but it's sooo worth it! Now to hang these beauties going up our stairs!



 
- I broke down and ordered this robe from Nordstroms. I really don't have the extra money but it was on sale, I had the flu, and well I just wanted something to cuddle me. I am in love! It's soo soft!



- We celebrated my Hub's birthday with his family last night. We had Mexican. Here are some snapshots of the night!

My Hubs and I

Hub's sister and her husband

Hub's grandpa and his wife

The kiddos.. well the two little boys are hiding. Hub's step sister and her husband (their boys). Niece.

Hub's Mom and Step Dad

My Hubs.. doesn't he look excited? Hahaha!

Happy Friday Lovies! Have a fabulous weekend!


Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.

Linking up with Amy and Karli.

No comments:

Post a Comment