Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday.. Birthday Gifts

Happy Friday Lovies!

I can't believe Sunday is the 1st day of February! This year is already flying by. While everyone is getting excited over Valentine's Day, I am excited about my birthday! My birthday is February 13th..  so I could really care less about Valentine's because let's celebrate my birthday! Here are some things I wouldn't mind getting this year.. hint hint Hubby!

- Hunter Rain Boots- Size 9 please
- Welly Socks for my new boots in Size Large please.
Alternate Product Image 1 Selected

- New panties- I seriously need some new bras and panties. I have never tried Hanky Panky but have heard nothing but good things about them. These are currently on sale so I wouldn't mind giving them a try.
Hanky Panky 'Signature Lace' Boxed Original Rise Thongs (3-Pack)

- Elements of Style Book- I follow Erin's blog and just love her. I think this book also look super cute on my sofa table as decor too!
Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life

- Tory Burch- In Color Book- I adore Tory Burch. Her style is impeccable! I also think this book would be a great addition to my little growing collection.

Tory Burch: In Color

Happy Friday Lovies! Enjoy the superbowl game. :)

Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.


Linking up with Amy and Karli.

3 comments:

  1. Happy almost birthday! Let's hope hubby follows through on these. They are SUPER cute! I am especially digging the Hunter boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoooray for birthdays! i love my hunter boots :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. The undies remind me a lot of the Lacie collection from VS, which are super comfy!

    ReplyDelete