Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday Lovies!

I will just get right to it.. I suck! I am a horrible blogger. I attempted more than once to write a Thanksgiving post last week and I seriously bawled.. I mean flat out ugly cried every time. So I bagged it and I've been kinda overwhelmed ever since. I'm so blessed. I shouldn't complain about one single thing but I do.

I guess I feel guilty for complaining and now I'm kinda falling at being in a festive mood this year. My house is decorated inside and out and has been for awhile now. Yes I know I'm that annoying friend/neighbor that decorates immediately after Halloween. I am usually blasting Christmas music, pouring the wine, and annoying my husband. This year I'm just not feeling it. I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is already here. I love that my shopping is done, the presents are wrapped and under the tree, my decorations make me smile, but I just can't shake this bah humbug feeling! I hate it.. I seriously hear the Cindy Lou Who song (or real life Faith Hill)- where are you Christmas? in my head.

I cry over everything lately. I have NEVER been a big crier. I mean I cried when I was seriously about a blow a gasket mad but just never an over the top crier. Lately.. I cried reading the news online, thinking about Thanksgiving, just because life is so crazy sometimes. I mean really?! Part of me wants to punch myself. I was the annoying insensitive one when people cried that got up and walked away or just ignored you. Yes.. that was me. Me.. I want to scream at myself.. Pull yourself together!

Do you ever feel like you're in a fog or asleep and your life is passing you by? That's totally how I've been feeling lately. I've GOT to SNAP out of this funk. I've made myself promise myself that I will do something active or meditative for at least 15 minutes each day. I started on Monday- I am hoping this will help me.

Speaking of Monday.. it was my 2 year wedding anniversary! I seriously feel like we just got married MAYBE a year ago at most. We've been so busy. We've already had so many good things happen and we've definitely had our share of downs but my Hubs has been my partner in crime. I don't know what I would do without him. I am blessed to call him my husband!

I've also gotten out of my church routine. I feel like I've fallen off the wagon and that hasn't helped my slump. I hope to get back to church, bible study, and hopefully kicking this empty feeling. I believe in the power of prayer so lovies.. please keep me in your prayers.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer post and lack of posting but I want to be real here. Thanks for listening lovies!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you lady. I think a lot of people aren't feeling it this year and I think it is because Thanksgiving was "late". We just haven't gotten there yet, but I bet the Christmas spirit will kick in soon. I am impressed you are decorated! We are getting there. Slow and steady!!

    ReplyDelete