Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Lovies!

I'm so excited that this is my last working Monday of the year! YAY!!! This weekend was a good one although I didn't do the best at taking pictures!

Friday night started with a potluck Christmas dinner with some of my favs! We did take a group photo but the host has it on her camera. I hope to have it soon so I can post. We had a fabulous meal! Deep fried turkey, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, cranbery salad, broccoli salad, squash casserole, cheese cakes, and a brownie truffle! I should have walked home after all that food intake.

We ran some errands Saturday morning and stopped for lunch at BurgerFi. This was both our first times. It was good. Sorry this picture is when we're almost done eating but I mean look at that onion ring!


We also celebrated our sweet neighbors daughter. She turned 1! Her Momma did an amazing job.. I mean just look at the spread!





My Hubs loving on their other baby!

Sunday morning I woke up to my  Hubs making chocolate chip pancakes.. yes please!
Sunday the Hubs played golf. I ran some errands and just had a lazy afternoon. I can't believe there is only one more weekend left until Christmas! Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a good week!

Bella And The City
Linking up with Bella.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, we just got a BurgerFi near my husband's family, so we will definitely be going there when we visit next week. How crazy is it that the year is almost over?! It makes me sooo happy this is the last Monday!! Stopping over from the Monday link up :)

    ReplyDelete