Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, December 19, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Lovies! I am over the moon because after this little work day I'm not back in the office until January 2nd! Woohooo!! Here are 5 things I've been up to lately..

One
Monday was a bittersweet day for me. One of my favorite coworkers retired! I can no longer look out my office at her and chat. I wish her the best and she will definitely be missed! Another coworker also retired. We weren't able to celebrate with him since he is in Atlanta. So I decided to throw our own little celebration in my office!

I mean who doesn't love wine and cupcakes?!


Two
I FINALLY found a vertical organizer with hooks for keys. I found this little gem at TJ Maxx. It was actually plain wood and my Dad worked this painting magic so it would match my corkboard! I love that we have a place to throw our random items and that they are no longer on the island in the kitchen!


Three
I swung by Woof Gang bakery this week to get Kasey's cookies. She was already sniffing around her stocking. You can't really see but I got her a reindeer cookie, a dog bone cookie, and a candy cookie. I also got her bag of the cheese and bacon bites- she loves these treats! Yep.. she will be one spoiled doggie on Christmas morning!

Four
When printing off pictures for my collage I'm working on I decided to print one of Kasey too. I found this adorable frame at Homegoods! It looks super cute on our sofa table. I'm sure our furry child would approve.

Five
I LOVE Christmas cards. I have these hanging on my pantry door! It just makes me smile every time I walk by them!


I have most of my cards (the ones with pictures anyway) saved from the past few years. I keep stuffing them in a drawer. I'm thinking about stealing Anne's idea of this little book. I think they would make super cute coffee and end table books for the holidays to come. :)

Happy Friday Lovies!


Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.

Linking up with Amy and Karli.

2 comments:

  1. HI Megan!
    Stopping by from the friday link up :0) Love the Homegoods frame! We have a fur baby too that deserves photos in his own frames as well ;) And i agree with you about dreading the holiday some with all the extra places to go/visit. It can be stressful.
    Have a great weekend!
    xo
    Megan
    positivelypaliks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Kasey is so adorable! She is going to be one happy pup on Christmas morning :) Love how you're displaying your Christmas cards - mine are all over the place so I need to do something like this next year! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete