Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anniversary- 2 years

How have I been married for 2 years already? Where has the time gone? Monday December 1st was our 2 year anniversary and my parents 42nd anniversary. Yes, we got married on their 40th wedding anniversary. I had always wanted to get married around Christmas time and my parents 40th happen to fall on a Saturday the year we got engaged. The venues we wanted were available so done and done! The Hubs and I celebrated simple this year with dinner at the Angus Barn. It's really one of my favorite places in Raleigh to eat. I could live off the cheese, crackers, and relish trays!


They always have the cutest trees but the lighting is somewhat annoying.
They brought us a little pound cake with candles to celebrate our anniversary!

Heres to many many more anniversaries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment