Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Cozy Robes and Slippers

Happy Christmas Eve Lovies!

I didn't plan on staying away earlier this week. Sorry about the silence over here. Friday we had my Mom's side of the family Chirstmas. I didn't take one single picture!!! My cousin and her kids weren't able to make it because of basketball games and the fact they live in Marion, NC. One of my aunts wasn't able to make it because her husband is just getting over an illness. So we didn't take the usual sibling/family photos. It was good to see the ones I got to see. Saturday got to see my cousin and her kiddos for a few to celebrate Christmas. We had a few neighbors over to hang out. Nothing fancy. Sunday was just hanging out and cleaning a bit. Monday I was off and ran some last minute Christmas errands and had lunch with my Mom. Yesterday was my annual Angus Barn dinner with the girls. I look forward to it every year! Again.. no pictures! I know I suck. I ate way too much but enjoyed catching up and chatting with my girls. I can't believe today is Christmas Eve! I'm looking forward to church at 3pm today. My Hubs is working until 12 so glad he'll be able to join me. I will say it's been a very rainy gloomy few days around NC.

I've been dreaming about a robe lately. This weather isn't helping at all! Not sure why out of the blue but I have. I have been so cold natured lately that I think I've just been dreaming of things to keep me warm and snuggly.

I'm obsessed with this Giraffe Robe. My roomie in college had a giraffe blanket that we would snuggle under. It was so unbelievably soft and cuddly. I think this grey robe will keep me warm in the winter around here.

Giraffe at Home Stretch Chenille Robe

I'm also still debating what kind of slippers I want. I am donw between 2 pairs. Both are UGG's but one has a back to them and one pair doesn't. Anyone have either of these? Thoughts?

UGG® Australia 'Coquette' Slipper (Women)

UGG® Australia 'Rylee' Slipper (Women)

Theses slippers and robe just make me want to curl up on the couch, start the fireplace, and sip hot chocolate! 

Happy Christmas Lovies! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment