Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Decor!

I'm so excited to share with you my Christmas decor this year! I actually didn't put all my trees up this year.. I decided it was a bit too much to do all of them so I stuck with 2 big ones and 2 little ones. I really loved how everything turned out this year.


I love that walking in you can see both the big trees. Please excuse the boxes I still hadn't put away when this picture was taken.

I found this sweet quote on Pinterest. It's not the best handwriting but it'll do.

These little guys I love! I have them on my island in the kitchen. My friends always say they look creepy.. maybe they do but I love them!

Our pheasant tree. My Hubs is a hunter and acutally killed most of the birds that we collected the feathers from. We actually had a similar version of this tree at our wedding!

Our little mantle. My Hubs loves lights so he insists that we light up the living room. I'm okay with that!

I put this little guy in the eat in kitchen on the table. My kitchen is black and cream with red and roosters. I found this little rooster ornament that I got in an exchange one year. I'd love to add a few more roosters so please let me know if you know somewhere I get them.

This tree is a must! I have every Barbie Christmas ornament made. My God-Grandma always bought them for me. I love remembering those year and all the different dresses. I put this one in our butler's pantry. I was so sad last year because they are no longer making these ornaments.

 I went simple on the stairway. Just some greenery and red bows.

 I love my Christmas china so I thought I would show it again!

Our red and gold tree in the foyer. You can actually see a little bit of it when you drive by at night. 

My Mom made my wreath on the front door. I love it! I am still debating add one more type of ribbon.

Here is our little front porch. I went simple this year. I also added white lights to the two trees on each end of our flower beds. I'm already brainstorming what I can do next year!

If you can't tell.. I absolutely LOVE Christmas! Decorating for Christmas is my happy place in life and I wait all year to do it! 

Holiday Linkup
Linking up with Annie and Katie.

5 comments:

  1. Your tree and all the decor is so beautiful! I wish I had time to do garland on the stairs like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of your trees! And how cool to have a hunting tree- my husband would be all about that :) If only we could leave them up all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pheasant tree-- it's great that your husband got the feathers for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful decor, lady! I love all the festive touches throughout the house, makes it feel very homey! Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is gorgeous!! I love the multiple trees, and your mom did a great job on the wreath. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete