Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Favorite Things Stockings Link Up

Happy Tuesday Lovies! I'm back to link up with another edtion of my favorite things. This time it's to focus on stocking stuffers.

essie® Nail Color - Berry Naughty Additional View 1
1- Essie nail polish.- I love having a wide variety of colors.

2- Mini Crown Royals. My Hubs LOVES crown so these are always an easy go to for him. 

 Urban Decay CosmeticsNaked3 Palette
3- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette- I have the Naked one and I'm almost finished with it. I have loved it! I think the 3 colors are really pretty too. I would love to give these a try.

Alternate Product Image 1
4- Men's Wallet- My Hubs goes through wallets like crazy! He's so rough on them but these seem to hold up pretty well.

View Larger Image
5- Hobo Lucy Wallet- I have this wallet and I LOVE it! I've had it for a few years now and it holds all my random stuff. I love having the zippered compartment in the middle as well.

6- Costa- South Point Aviators- I adore Costa sunglasses because they are polarized and always have the sharpest vision quality. I love designer ones but the clarity just doesn't even compare to Costas. I've been eyeing some aviators for awhile now and these would be a great little surprise!


7- Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace- these necklaces are adorable! They also come in a ton of colors. I love them all!

Savannah Necklace
8- Moon and Lola Savannah Necklace- I LOVE this necklace. Moon and Lola has such cute classic pieces.



Linking up with April and Katie.

2 comments: