Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday- One week until Thanksgiving!

How is it we're sitting at one week until Thanksgiving?! I swear time is flying these past few weeks and there just isn't enough time. Even scarier.. we're 35 days from Christmas!

I'm trying to decide what I want to make food wise for Christmas this year. Thanksgiving is a given, I'll be making my crockpot mac and cheese.
 

I'm sure I'll be making this for Christmas eve dinner as well but I'm thinking I should make some snacks and desserts just because.

I made this yummy toffee pretzel bark once before. I am thinking it might have to make another appearance.
Toffee Pretzel Bark

Or maybe these oatmeal balls I made for a cookout this summer.
Peanut Butter Oat Balls from www.themessybakerblog.com

I attempted pimento cheese straws last year. They tasted really good but were a little more like cookies than straws.
IMG_9356

As you can see I'm thinking more desserts than snacks. I'd love to hear what you make for the holidays as snacks! Have a good Thursday lovies!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Annie and Natalie.



No comments:

Post a Comment