Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday- My Christmas Wishlist

Happy Friday Lovies! I'm especially exicted about this weekend because my weekend is 4 days long!!! Tuesday is Veterans Day so I decided to use a vacation day for Monday and have a long weekend. :) Here are 5 things on my Christmas wishlist this year! Can you believe Christmas is only 48 days aways?! Crazy!

1- A dutch oven. I actually enjoy cooking when I have the time and I've found so many recipes that need a dutch oven. I can't believe I don't already own one.

2- Hunter rain boots. I seriously want to jump on this bandwagon!! My fat calves won't let me get the regular ones but I'm in love with these gloss black adjustable back ones. I tried them on in Nordstrom the other day and I love them!

3- Greek Engraved KeychainI haven't bought a new keychains in YEARS!! I mean the NC State one I have is starting to fray on the ends. I bought this before I started dating my now husband.  I really like the Moon and Lola round ones. I would love it in a mirrored gold with my monogram. I think the round will be easier to find in my bottomless pit of a purse!

4- I'm obsessed with this multicolored dots reisenthal market basket. I actually already have a black market basket but it has my old monogram on it. I would love this in my new monogram in a red scripty font. I am slowly trying to replace all my old mongrammed things and I think this adorable!

5- Slippers/Bedroom shoes.. I don't really know what I want in these. I have a pair of zebra slippers that I've had.. since HIGH SCHOOL! They are coming apart and having holes in them. I want something adult, cozy, and warm but I haven't decided just yet what they should be. I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.

What's on your Christmas wishlist? Happy Friday Lovies!

Linking with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.

1 comment:

  1. Wal-Mart has surprisingly decent slippers and (in spring and summer) sandals. I'm wearing a pair of their $5 Croc knock-offs that I've had for about seven years now.

    ReplyDelete