Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hilton Head Recap

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

My Hubs and I took a little vacay/babymoon to Hilton Head last week. It was wonderful! Neither one of us have ever been to Hilton Head which is one of the reasons we picked this place. I also didn't feel comfortable flying anywhere. I also said my max time in the car should be around 5 hours so that kinda limited our options but I really think this was perfect!

We arrived on Thursday. Love little towel animals and creations! These remind me of all the cruises we used to take when I was younger. I used to love to come back to our room to find what they had created for the night!



My Hubs suggested I have some fun and relaxation at the spa. I wondered what was up because he's not usually that ready to spend that kind of money. Well he wanted to have a morning playing golf. Either way.. I was totally ok with it! The prenatal massage was just what I needed! 


We stayed at the Omni resort and they have several restaurants on site. I had this salad and it delicious! It was huge! Very impressed. 


We actually stayed by the pool but we did venture out to check out the beach for a few. It was gorgeous out! 
Hotel room selfie around dinner. I was sad I didn't take any pictures at the restaurant HH Prime. I had their crabcakes which were amazing. My Hubs ordered their steak (medium rare..sigh) and swore it was the best steak he's had (even about Ruth Chris, Angus Barn, and Flemings!). 


My Hubs took this picture at the adult only pool. It was nice having an adults only option. Soon enough we won't get to enjoy that feature anymore. Ha!


I thought this bike station was super cute! It was outside the general store we ventured to one night. 


We called a shuttle to take us to Alexandra's on our last night. The food was amazing! My Hubs had the mahi. I decided to try the stuffed shrimp. We also started off with some calamari which I failed to document. We were miserably full when we left but it was all soo amazing!




I did remember to ask one of the staff to snap a picture of us on our way back to our room. YAY! I finally remembered.. Boo to the fact that's it dark. The lighting was terrible! Oh well.. At least i tried right?! We definitely enjoyed our little vacay. It's always nice to just get away with my Hubs. It was VERY hard coming back to reality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment