Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 26, 2015

23 Weeks

Happy Friday Lovies!
Sorry this is a bit late. Vacation was too good and coming back to reality has been a bit harder than I thought. Better late than never though. Here we go!



how far along: 23 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of papayas!  
 
total weight gain:  15 lbs overall.. It's coming fast these days!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: while on vacay I had a virgin strawberry daiquiri.. they both went nuts kicking and punching. I usually only drink water so I think they had sugar overload in there.    
 
sleep: Sleeping is so so..I toss and turn a lot because my hips get sore or I wake up on my back and my legs are numb (fun times!). I also have to pee at least 2-3 times a night. 
 
missing: Deli meat and fun cocktails.

have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. Can't hide the bump anymore.
 
cravings/aversions: chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries lately. Still watermelon and now special K cereal. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn at night can be hectic sometimes now.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.. Tuesday I woke up in a funk. I didn't sleep well, felt terrible, had a mishap with fabric for the boys quilts, and found out some heart breaking news for a friend. I was a mess all day long!

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: I think it's starting to poke out a bit.

wedding rings on or off: Well.. I say on. My fingers have swollen a couple of times this week since the humidity is out of control around here. I've been able to take them off for a few and put them back on. Who knows how long this will last. 
 
the hubs is: finally thinking it's two boys. Also working on names.. probably going to keep them a secret just because of some negative comments previously when we threw out names. 
 
babies are: per the ultrasound one boy is 1.5lbs and the other is 1.7lbs. per what to expect- they are about to chub up a bit. Their saggy skin will start to fit their frames as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week they will start to pack on the pounds (which means i will too!) and by month's end they'll be double in the weight they are now. 
 
looking forward to: Seeing the nursery come together and our many showers. We have the best friends and family!
 
best moments: Our vacay/babymoon. I didn't want to come home! It was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! One more week till viability! That's such a huge milestone! Glad to hear you had an awesome babymoon!

    ReplyDelete