Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday- Gender Reveal Party Photo Dump

Happy Thursday Lovies!

I finally got the gender reveal pictures back from my MIL. I'm so excited to share these with you today. My Hubs actually picked the elephant invites and I just ran with it from there. I loved how everything turned out. The party was so much fun but I seriously blinked and it was over! Now I'm going to overload with the pictures celebrating our little peanuts!





























If you made it through all that, bless you! I hope you enjoyed a glimpse at our gender reveal. As you can see the finally tallies that most thought we were having one of each but a close second were two boys. We are over the moon that TWO BOYs are on the way! 

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! Two boys- they're going to be the best of friends!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete