Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday-Rambles

Happy Thursday Lovies!

How is today not Friday yet?! I've seriously been spoiled with 4 day work weeks lately. My mind is all over the place these days so here are some things on my mind.

+ I'm sooo looking forward to our vacation/baby moon next week. Words can not describe how I have been looking forward to it! We're headed to Hilton Head for a few days just the Hubs and I. He's playing golf and I booked a spa day. YAY!

+ We agree on zero on what to name these boys. I am making my Hubs make a list of his top names and I'm doing the same. I figured in the car ride to and from Hilton Head maybe we can narrow down and possibly agree on something. Lord help us! Our vacay might not be as relaxing as I hope.

+ I have absolutely no motivation at work these days. Or on important things for that matter. I want to shop, decorate, and prepare for the babies. I don't want to do anything else. Is that too much to ask?!

+ If I don't slow down on the spending my Hubs has threatened to take away my credit card. I'm usually super anal about spending. I always pay off all credit cards by month end. Right now I have the mind set of it's for the babies or we need to get this done before the babies arrive then it's ok. IDK.. It'll be ok. It's nothing too crazy but definitely out of my norm. I think I'm making my Hubs nervous.

+ We are soo incredibly blessed to have friends and family giving us their hammy down clothes. One of bestie's gave me her son's stuff this week. Holy clothes! Soo blessed but slightly overwhelmed. See why I want to be at home now?


+ Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment. My next appointment is in 2 weeks! How am I already at 2 week appointment (twins have accelerated schedules) times? 7 weeks until I'm at 28 weeks and out of the danger zone. I'll be glad to hit that milestone so I will know if these boys decide to do something crazy they will be ok. They will have to be in the NICU for awhile but they will still be ok. (Mama worries already setting in!)

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.


2 comments:

  1. The next 7 weeks will fly by! It's such a relieving and exciting moment that week you hit a good viability! Have fun on your babymoon and good luck picking names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting going to Hilton Head.. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete