Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

21 Weeks Update



how far along: 21 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of bananas!  
 
total weight gain:  11 lbs overall.. EEKKK! The doctor assured me that I'm doing well. 
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. 

stretch marks: Nope. Starting to itch so I'm sure it's coming. 
 
movement: Random pokes and kicks nothing constant yet. I feel pressure and movement when I've eaten a lot.    
 
sleep: Sleeping is so so..I toss and turn a lot because my hips get sore or I wake up on my back and my legs are numb (fun times!). I also have to pee at least 2-3 times a night. 
 
missing: Deli meat again bad this week. When it's hot I prefer cold food. 
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. Can't hide the bump anymore.
 
cravings/aversions: STILL.. watermelon- I have been known recently to eat an entire watermelon a day, ice cream, oh and golden oreos.. damn those things. I may or may not have eaten an entire package in a few days.
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! 
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.. no major cries but some close calls.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: In.

wedding rings on or off: Well.. I say on. My fingers have swollen a couple of times this week since the humidity is out of control around here. I've been able to take them off for a few and put them back on. Who knows how long this will last. 
 
the hubs is: kinda of in denial that it's two boys. He keeps telling me we should have a girl outfit on back up. SMH! LOL..
 
babies are: able to taste a bit of what I'm eating this week. They are swallowing a bit of amniotic fluid each day for nutrition, hydration, and to practice digesting. 
 
looking forward to: Seeing the nursery come together and our many showers. We have the best friends and family!
 
best moments: Finding out that we're having two boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment