Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 5, 2015

Five on Friday- Nursery Inspiration/Ideas

Happy Friday Lovies!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I have a million things I would love to do but I'm sure my preggo self won't let me get all of them checked off but here are a five things I have checked off for our boys. Their nursery has been my #1 priority since finding out last week. I've received these items yet but they are all on their way to my house! I did not waste ANY time. :)

+Blue Print Sailboat Crib Sheet-  

Blueprint Airplane Crib Sheet-

Airplane Mobile-

+Airplane Propeller Wall DecorClassic Wooden Propeller (4 ft.)


+ Boat Oar- I purchased one at Home Goods this week. 

I know I still have a ways to go like crib skirts, rail bumpers, a rug, rocker, a sailboat mobile, and some other decor but I feel like I'm off to a really good start. I'm so excited to see this room come together for our little guys!

Linking up with AprilChristinaNatasha, and Darci.

No comments:

Post a Comment