Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday..16 Week Update



how far along: 16 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of avocados!
 
total weight gain: I'm sure I'm up a few pounds. I'm eating overall pretty healthy but I snack all the time! Doctor's appointment scheduled for next week so I'm interested to see the actual #'s. 
 
gender: Dying to know what these monkeys are! Countdown.. 23 more days..
 
maternity clothes: Yep. Already 100% maternity pants. Some shirts I'm now breaking down and wearing maternity. I'm also pretty much maternity dresses unless they are maxi dresses.

stretch marks: Nope. Starting to itch so I'm sure it's coming. 
 
movement: I feel like a few butterflies but nothing really.  
 
sleep: Sleeping is so so.. A lot going on with work so I've had a lot on my mind. Being out of town last week didn't help at all. Hoping this week to catch up so to speak. 
 
missing: Raw tuna/sushi. 
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. Can't hide the bump anymore.
 
cravings/aversions: Random cravings at the moment but nothing major. Strong smells still turn me off of food.
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! 
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.. no major cries but some close calls.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: In.

wedding rings on or off: On. Wondering for how long though with the temperatures also getting warmer. 
 
the hubs is: Getting excited...Also counting down the days until we know the genders.  He rubs my belly every night and talks to them. It's pretty sweet. He's going to be the best Daddy!
 
babies are: Weighing in at a whopping 3-5 ounces each and 4-5 inches in length each. The bones that are in place in their ears mean they can probably hear my voice. Muscles in their backs are gaining strength, so they can straighten out a little more. Thanks to their developing facial muscles, babies are capable of making a few expressive frowns and squints. Their eyes are finally working, making small side to side movements and perceiving light (although eyelids are still sealed).
 
looking forward to: Finding out what these babies are in a few weeks.. I'm seriously counting down!
 
best moments: Sitting in the sun this past weekend.. wondering what these babies will be.. 

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment