Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday- Finally My Weekend Recap.. Meredith's 10 year Reunion!

Happy Thursday Lovies!

Sorry so late but at least I'm posting! I'm back to recap my weekend. I can't believe I've been out of college for 10 years.. how did that happen?! I spent 4 fun filled years at the all womens college of Meredith. If you had told me when I was younger or even an early junior in high school I was going to Meredith I would have laughed in your face. I have soooo many wonderful memories here. It's truly a special school that holds a very dear place in my heart and always will. It was a rush of good emotions walking back to campus (BTW- My Hubs and I were also married here. We were married in Jones Chapel December 1, 2012. So even more than just school memories.).

A few of us took a picture in from of Vann dorms. This is the dorm where it all started on 4th floor our freshman year. My room mates for all 4 years, my closest friends to this day, and crazy memories all started in this dorm.


Some of us girls after dinner at the band party. The Band of Oz was playing, booze was flowing (well for those who could drink it), and a photo booth!



Saturday morning was a meeting/speeches before breaking for lunch. Lunch was served in our old Belk Dining Hall. I had to take a picture of my tollhouse pie. See I was obsessed with this pie in school and ate it at almost every meal. :)


Us in front of Johnson Hall after our class meeting, shopping at the market, and the dessert reception.  

Our class had our individual dinner Saturday night at the Busy Bee cafe. Amber started us off with a selfie at the bar. 


The food was amazing! The space was a little cramped for mingling and picture taking. This one was taken at the end of the night when they were putting away tables. So good to see and reconnect with old classmates! I'm excited about our 15 reunion. 


Sunday was truly a day of rest of this Mama. All the activities wore me out! I barely left the couch all day. In the end, I was so glad I went and blessed to have attended such an amazing school.
Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment