Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

18 Weeks



how far along: 18 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of sweet potatoes!
 
total weight gain: 5lbs overall officially. I haven't weighed this week. I choose to not weigh and leave that up to the professionals. :)
 
gender: Dying to know what these monkeys are! Countdown.. 10 more days..
 
maternity clothes: Yep. Already 100% maternity pants. Some shirts I'm now breaking down and wearing maternity. I'm also pretty much maternity dresses unless they are maxi dresses.

stretch marks: Nope. Starting to itch so I'm sure it's coming. 
 
movement: Maybe a bit. I feel pressure and movement when I've eaten a lot.    
 
sleep: Sleeping is so so..I toss and turn a lot because my hips get sore or I wake up on my back and my legs are numb (fun times!). I also have to pee at least 2 times a night. 
 
missing: this week I would have seriously killed for a ham and/or turkey deli meat sandwich.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. Can't hide the bump anymore.
 
cravings/aversions: Lately.. watermelon, ice cream, oh and golden oreos.. damn those things. I may or may not have eaten an entire package in a few days.
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! 
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.. no major cries but some close calls.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: In.

wedding rings on or off: Well.. I say on. My fingers have swollen a couple of times this week since the humidity is out of control around here. I've been able to take them off for a few and put them back on. Who knows how long this will last. 
 
the hubs is: Ready to know what these babies are. Tired of me calling them leeches. He hates that! I called them that in the first trimester when I was super tired. Now I kinda throw it out there to annoy him. Ha!
 
babies are: five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight each. They are developing yawning and hiccupping skills and their own unique set of toe and fingerprints.
 
looking forward to: Finding out what these babies are.. I just pray that they are healthy. I could care less what they are but just excited to finally know so I can plan and decorate!!
 
best moments: Reunion weekend was fun. Everyone was shocked to know I'm expecting twins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment