Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday- 15 Weeks!



15 Week Update

how far along: 15 weeks! 
 
size of the babies: Size of oranges!
 
total weight gain: I'm sure I'm up a few pounds. I'm eating overall pretty healthy but I snack all the time!
 
gender: Dying to know what these monkeys are! Countdown.. 30 more days..
 
maternity clothes: Yep. Already 100% maternity pants. Some shirts I'm not breaking down and wearing maternity. I wore a few dresses this week that I think I should put away because they were a little snug. 

stretch marks: Nope. Starting to itch so I'm sure it's coming. 
 
movement: When I've overeaten at dinner a few times lately I feel sorta weird. Butterfly-ish feelings. So maybe. 
 
sleep: Sleeping is so so.. A lot going on with work so I've had a lot on my mind. 
 
missing: Raw tuna/sushi. 
have you told friends/family: Posted it on Facebook on Monday night. This is the two pictures we posted to announce it. 
I added the caption.. "She's excited about the babies. Can't you tell?!"

 
cravings/aversions: Random cravings at the moment but nothing major. Strong smells still turn me off of food.
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! 
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.. no major cries but some close calls.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: In.

wedding rings on or off: On. Wondering for how long though with the temperatures also getting warmer. 
 
the hubs is: Getting excited. He rubs my belly every night and talks to them. It's pretty sweet. He's going to be the best Daddy!
 
babies are: having their ears migrated to the sides of their head and their eyes are moving to the front of their faces. They can now wiggle their fingers and toes and make breathing movements in preparation for life outside of the womb.
 
looking forward to: Finding out what these babies are in a few weeks.. I'm seriously counting down!
 
best moments: Finally posting it on Facebook. As my friend said.. since it's on Facebook it's completely official now.. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment