Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday- Ramblings

Happy Thursday Lovies! Today is kinda my Friday since I'm volunteering tomorrow and won't be in the office... yay! Here's what going on in my world..

+ Work.. boy you went from zero to insane pretty quickly. I'm happy to feel like I have job security but a little room to breathe would be nice.

+ Anyone else stalking Targets to see if people return Lilly items? This girl is!! I found a baby sun hat on Tuesday out and about at Target. Of course this had to come home with me! My Hubs rolled his eyes saying we don't know what these babies are just yet. He's right but I feel like I can always re-gift this as my neighbor is having a baby girl in August.

I mean this was too cute to pass up for $12!!

+ I opened my Emily Ley Baby Books on Monday night and bawled my eyes out. I can't wait to write down precious memories/stories/etc. I immediately went on the hunt for sharpie pens extra fine point to write in these books with. My Hubs again rolled his eyes at me. Hey.. it makes me happy so whatever!


+ I seriously need a maid or some energy to clean my house. This hasn't happened in about 2 weeks now and I'm starting to go a little crazy. I know I should rest but my house isn't going to clean itself. 

+ Our weekends are crazy from now until these babies come. I'm already starting to feel a little anxiety as when I'm going to have the time and/or energy to get everything done. 

+ I'm excited that we're officially joining a church this weekend. We've been going to this church for awhile but not consistently. They hold new member classes 3 times a year. This is the only one that we could take before the babies might be here. I'll be glad to have that behind us so we'll have a home church to get these babies baptized once they are here. 

+ Why do we have so many friends?! I feel very blessed but we're debating a gender reveal and dang we can't have that many people at our house. We also have a lot of family with step parents, siblings and etc. Debating whether we should still do one with just family or what to do. I really want to have one because these will probably be our only children but I don't want to hurt people's feelings either. Decisions.. decisions!

+ I'm on the hunt for cute maternity dresses at good prices. Any recommendations? I've hit up Old Navy, Target, Kohl's, and the Gap. They have had super cute work/sun dress but I want some nicer dresses for showers and a few special events coming up. I just hate to pay $150 for a dress I'll only wear this year. Any help would be appreciate!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday and weekend!

Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment