Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!

Time just flies by when you're off. Friday my Hubs had the day off. I unfortunately had to work. We had a concrete walk way poured a few weeks ago. We hope to get it stained to match our patio soon. In the meantime my Hubs planted some plants to liven up our little out door space. He did such a good job!






 Friday night we headed to dinner to celebrate of my besties being Teacher of the Year! She chose Tupelo Honey Cafe. It was phenomenal!  I really hate we didn't take a single picture. The food was out of the this world. We all ordered an appetizer to share and by the time our meals came, I had my entire dinner boxed up. It was worth it though. It was also very good leftovers for lunch on Saturday.

Saturday night we celebrated our neighbors birthday. They had a cookout at their house. I know I've said this a million times but we seriously have the BEST neighbors!

Ice cream birthday cake!
The Heather's and the Megan's! Seriously.. there are two Heather's and two Megan's in the this picture. We're missing one of our Megan's. :(. Love these neighbor ladies!

 My MIL snapped this quick picture of my Hubs and I as we were heading out on Easter. We had Easter lunch at her house. Our Easter was filled with family time. Lunch in Sanford with my Hub's family and dinner in Louisburg with my family. It was a busy day! I'm dragging here at work today. I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment