Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Four Things

I saw this on Natalie's blog and thought it would be fun. I was going to do a weekend recap but we had a very relaxing yet blog boring weekend. We grilled out, cleaned, ran some errands. Sunday we did head to the DPAC to see Jersey Boys.
My Hubs and I have actually seen this before but his Mom had not. So we gifted her a ticket for her upcoming birthday. We had a delicious lunch at Tyler's and enjoyed the show. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! On to my Four..


Four Nicknames
Meg
Meggie
Meggie Poo- thanks to my Hubs.. I have to admit it kinda makes me cringe at times. Ha!
Pumpkin- thanks to my mother

Four Jobs I've Had
Insurance claim filer at a surgeon's office, Insurance and jack of all trades at an ob-gyn office, Disability Examiner for the state of NC, Credit Analyst for a bank.

The Help (2011) Poster

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
The Help
Life as we know it
Friends with Benefits
Something Borrowed

Four Things In My Purse
Keys (that I can never seem to find when needed!)
Wallet
Lip gloss
Tons of random paper


Four Books I'd Recommend
Joy for the Journey Devotional
Jesus is Calling
Sylvia Day Crossfire Series
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me

Four Cars I've Driven
Mazda 626
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Honda Accord
Another Jeep Grand Cherokee

Four Places I've Visited
St. Maarten
St. Lucia
St. Thomas
Hawaii

Four Places on My Bucket List
Paris
London
Italy
Australia

Four of My Favorite Foods
SUSHI!
Shrimp
Fried Plantains
Chocolate!

Scandal (2012) Poster
Four Shows I Watch
Scandal
Castle
The Voice
Modern Family

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2015
2015 is going to be a crazy year! Just praying that this pregnancy goes well and two healthy babies are here as they should.
Lots of showers.. everyone and their sister is pregnant! :)
Hopefully a vacay with just me and my Hubs.
A few house projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment