Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday-Nursery Reveal

Hi Lovies!

The boys nursery reveal is long OVER DUE! This room was truly a labor of love. I hand picked every single item that went into this room. I loved every minute of it! My Hubs and I decided to stick with red and blue. Mainly for my love of red and his of blue. We couldn't agree on just sailboats or airplanes so we decided to combine them. I found matching crib sheets from Restoration Hardware baby and ran with it from there. My Mom made the crib skirts and rail bumper for the boys. She did an amazing job. The crib on the right was actually my crib as a baby. I had hesitations of using this but after checking many sources it meets all the current safety regulations so we decided to use it. Target had one so similar (it's crazy!) so we registered for this one. My Hubs' grandmother made each of the boys a quilt. One is draped over the back of the rocker/glider/recliner. They are beautiful! So beautiful that they will get their own post very soon. 


I had this vision of a boat oar, airplane propeller and their initials soon after finding out that we were having boys. My Mom laughed and said she thought I'd have a tough time finding all those items. Well Home Goods had the boat oar, I ordered the airplane propeller online and Hobby Lobby had the metal letters. My Hubs and Dad painted these so all the colors would match. 



I really wanted a gallery wall of books. I hope they love to read. We try to read them a book every night before bed. 


And just because I love knowing what everyone else's closet looks like. Here is their's! We beyond blessed so 99% of this closet contents were gifted or loaned to us. We are going to have 2 well dressed little boys!


If you have any questions about where I got things, please feel free to reach out. I loved putting together their room. I was actually kinda sad when it was all complete. Sad but true!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment