Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 15, 2016

Five on Friday- 3 Day Weekend and 2nd Week Back at Work

Happy Friday Lovies!

+ I'm already on my second week back at work! It's hard being away from them but they boys seem to be adjusting well. Me.. I'm getting there. It's been hard to stay focused on work. This week my team is in Orlando for a sales conference. I opted not to go because I'm not ready to leave the boys just yet. We are also moving offices in a week and half so I've been sitting in a sea of boxes. Kinda hard to get motivated when you feel in limbo. I'm super excited (even though I didn't figure it out until half way through the week) that it's a 3 day weekend for me! One extra day with my babies! YAY!!

+ Monday I found out that my hemoglobin A1C is 6.1. Apparently the prediabetic range is 5.7-6.4. NOT COOL! It through me for a loop. I mean I couldn't even think straight when I left. I didn't really even ask a lot of questions because I was so dumbfounded. I know I have to change my diet and follow up in 3 months. I've been googling diets and I'm having some issues. Anyone have any experience of advice?? My doctor says that BMI and weight are ok but it couldn't hurt to lose 3-5lbs. Everything I'm googling says weight loss. So confused!! Any advice would be appreciated!

+ I REALLY need to get organized this weekend. Last weekend I didn't really get much accomplished. I spent my time snuggling with the boys. I'm ok with that! They are only this size and age once. Time is going by soo fast! Please excuse the Iphone pictures.




+ The boys are growing so fast that they are in 6 months clothing!! 99% of what we have is 3 months for winter. I need to pick up a few things. My Hubs is NOT happy. I see everyone is having sales so hopefully that will help out. So I might have stripe obsession! I hope to find a few other pieces in the stores too!
Striped Sweater One-Piece


Stripe one-piece


+ I totally already bought the boys Valentine's gifts already! These are just too cute! My Hubs thinks they are more for me than them. LOL.. I can't wait to see my little beach babes in these come summer. Can you tell I'm ready for summer?!
Blue Angels Blue
OMG! Orange


Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend! 

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there with the back to work thing-it does get easier! I only work 1-2 days a week, but I still know the struggle. I have learned to embrace my time away from the LO & enjoy less responsibility! hah

    ReplyDelete