Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Staying Healthy in the New Year with Chobani Simply 100 Crunch

Hey Lovies!

I still can't believe it's 2016 and a New Year again! Where does the time go? I don't really do new years resolutions but every year I hope to focus on staying healthy and active. This year it's especially important because I have two little ones to keep up with. I also don't have a lot of time to work out as being a new Mommy to twins! I mean these are some active little boys. I want to set a healthy example for them and hope to be around to see them grow.



I don't know about you but I've been "crunching the numbers" on how to sneak in little workouts, every little bit counts! My office is about to move to the second floor and I think adding some stair climbing in the morning and afternoons can be a quick calorie burner. Once warmer weather hits NC, I also hope to take the boys for a stroll around the neighborhood before cooking dinner. Cutting out or burning 100 calories is actually doable in my book too and Chobani provided some fun ways to do it! Do you see that shopping for 38 minutes burns 100 calories? Not that I need a reason to shop but this is motivation right there, ha!


How do you plan on burning 100 calories? I'd love to hear! If you're looking for a to cut out calories with a lighter snack, check out the new Chobani Simpy 100 Crunch, I HIGHLY recommended the strawberry chocolate truffle one. So good!!

* I was not compensated for this but as always all opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment